Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dream Chasers...

A loop - its centre woven in a web-like pattern - it is said in the night air there are good dreams and bad. The good dreams go through the web into the one sleeping while the bad dreams become hopelessly tangled in the web, where they perish at the first light of dawn - An American Indian Mythology.

Alas! I got my long-anticipated souvenior from Canada. An interesting piece indeed, 'made specially with you in mind'... right? Heh. Now that you have forgotten a souvenior from Bangkok and Bali, I 'expect' double redemption from Sri Lanka, eh? Are you reading this...? Ain't friendship a lovely thing...? ;P

I must say the massage session was almost like a love-hate relationship - you have to bear the pain and torture first before you reap the benefits of a good blood circulation and sound sleep. It was unfortunate that some masseause was overzealous and poor Rye had to suffer from that, woopsie daisy!

Ok, so I pretty much needed to make up to him for that moment of agony. Met him for lunch and he showed me his 'master piece' for a client. I must say its impressive. And from that simple interaction it made me realised that IKS-ans... have one thing in common - passion and this translates through our work no matter where we end up later. I miss you guys, really! :)

PS: Have a good trip, my dear, and please come back in one piece... kidding!

No comments: